Jason focuses his practice on the defense of health care providers and entities in malpractice lawsuits. Jason has spent his entire legal career as a defense civil tort litigator. In addition to his experience defending professional negligence actions, Jason has significant experience defending products liability, premises liability, transportation liability and other general liability claims and lawsuits. Jason has handled all phases of the civil litigation process in a lead role, including jury trials and appeals, in State and Federal Courts.
Jason lives in the near West End of the City of Richmond with his wife, Denise, and their two dogs, Dex and Willie. In his spare time, Jason enjoys reading, traveling, working in his yard, and engaging in a variety of outdoor sporting activities.
- USDC for the Eastern District of Virginia
- USDC for the Northern District of Georgia
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- JD, Suffolk University Law School (1997)
- BS, University of Connecticut (1992)
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys