Angela Boice Axselle has a broad litigation background with experience in civil and criminal law. In almost twenty years of practice, Angela has taken more than fifty civil jury trials to verdict, most as first chair or the sole attorney. She has handled cases before General District Courts, Juvenile & Domestic Relations Courts and Circuit Courts across the Commonwealth. She has also litigated cases before the Workers’ Compensation Commission and has argued appeals before the Virginia Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Virginia. Angela devotes her civil litigation practice to the defense of health care providers and facilities in professional malpractice claims. She also provides risk management advice to hospitals and other health care providers.
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- US District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- US Supreme Court
- BA, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- JD, University of Richmond School of Law
- Virginia State Bar