Katherine focuses her law practice on representing medical professionals and their employers in the defense of professional malpractice claims. She defends various health care providers, including hospitals, physicians, nurses, and private practices in professional liability cases. Katherine handles cases in state and federal courts throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. She also represents health care providers before professional licensing boards. Katherine has been recognized as one of Virginia Business 2017 Legal Elite Young Lawyers.
Katherine graduated magna cum laude with distinction from Bucknell University with a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations. While in law school, Katherine served as Lead Articles Editor of the Washington and Lee Law Review. Her article, Coverage for Ill-Gotten Gains? Discussing the (Un)Insurability of Restitution and Disgorgement, was published in Volume 72 of that journal. She also interned for The Honorable John A. Gibney, Jr., District Court Judge, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Katherine graduated cum laude from Washington and Lee University School of Law.
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court, Western District of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the for the Fourth Circuit
- B.A., Bucknell University
- J.D., Washington and Lee University School of Law
- Virginia State Bar
- Richmond Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys